07/05/2012

Well I must say that it is a super nice sunny (although a bit chilly) kinda day!!!!  I am so darn fortunate to be with my family today!  Today I turn 35 - how does time pass so quickly...

I finished a card yesterday at a crop for All that Scraps!  they have the most beautiful stamps and I loved working with this one.  I used a stamp with Birgitta holding cupcakes.  I love the cupcakes they are so darn cute; not to mention Birgitta, how much cuter could she be!  IJ must give credit to Pararie Paper and Inks.  Watching Amy's videos brought me to All that Scraps and inspires me to do cards! 

Bring on the summer and loads more stamps!  Happy stamping! 
Maybe I will actually get some cards completed now that I found a site with stamps I just can't live without....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment