15/03/2013

Just inchin' by to say HI

Making cards is an obsession! OK I am not new to this thought because I scrapbook; however, I am newer to card making. Sometimes I have notices I like to add frill and others just straight forward. This card ended up being clean and simple but fun to put together!

I am having trouble remembering where the digi came from (and by what designer) but it is cute! I am entering it on the cupcake blog as their challenges inspire all kinds of beautiful creations! I used colorbok Cardstock ( both green and black), technique Tuesday ruled line stamp, white embossing powder, watercolor paints, scraps of patterned paper,jute rope and stampin up postage edge punch.



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tarah!

    Thank you for sharing with Cupcake Craft Challenges this week.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete