09/03/2013

Precious and few are Friends like you

This card was created to do a challenge at All that Scraps. The challenge was to paper piece something new or an old favourite. There is not a stamp from All That Scraps that I have met that didn't become a favourite! Honey is standing under an umbrella and it made me think of some rough times a friend is going through. It's incredible when a friend gives you an unexpected gift such as a homemade card!

The color scheme followed the previous one (happy hippo birthday!) I worked on them at the same time and purple is such a nice spring color. I used glossy accents to make raindrops and a mud puddle. Doing this project made me remember how much I enjoyed paper piecing in the past.



1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! I love the layout and colors, and the glossy drops are such a clever added detail! This is sure to cheer up your friend!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, and for your kind comment! I really appreciate it, and hope you'll visit again! :)
    Hugs!
    ~Laura aka The Crafty Sister

    ReplyDelete