05/06/2013

Bear Hugs

I love this digital stamp set from Beccy's Place!  When I seen this set I immediately thought of my Dad because my daughter gives her bear hunting Grampy a Bear Hug every chance she can!  It reminded me that sometimes the traditions, even tiny ones, can be special and tender!  The Bear With Me set includes a load of images for all bear lovers!

I coloured this image with my Copics.  Using a color guide from the app MarkerPro, it was easy to select a combination I could work with.  I used Echo Park and Sassafrass papers to pull some Masculine papers into the design.  Love is circular with no beginning or end and I know for a fact that is how they feel about each other!  I used dollar store brads to secure the circles.  
I am just now get into using Washi tape so this was my first pass at using some fabric and washi tape in a card layout.  It might be another addiction....I think it just might be....lol.


Inside of card:  


Hope you are having a bright and sunny day today!
Cheers 

No comments:

Post a Comment