22/06/2013

To have and to hold

This wedding card image is produced by Beccy's Place!  She has unbelievable talent and I recommend going to take a look at her work.  The images come in black and white and already beautifully coloured!  I love this image because my husband and I inscribed a sentiment inside our rings too.  Using fine cotton thread I stitched around the outside perimeter to symbolize tying the knot.  I also wanted to make Beccy's image the focus as the sentiment inside the rings is the essence of a persons vows. I sed black cardstock as a mat base to help pop the sentiment.

The great thing about creating this card was the use of flowers.  I have been trying to learn to place flowers on a card.  Although this seems like a simple task there is a trick to it- at least if your going for balance....lol.  The two blue ones were dyed with tattered angels mist.  I also lightly sprayed the card image with gold tattered angels mist.  I also used Kraft cardstock because it was a nice neutral color depending on the type of wedding we will be going to :). Hope you enjoyed another creation by moi!  Have a super fun summer kinda day! 
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment