08/07/2013

Christmas in July

This layout was completed because of a challenge at Scrap, Paper Scissors (SPS).  Those ladies are always finding new ways to inspire us!  My daughter is in this dress because out niece, Stephanie, had graduated after many tumultuous tries she finally got it!  Way to go Stephanie!  

Our DD wanted to dress up for this proud occasion and I had purchased this Christmas dress the previous year and it finally fit!  Her grandmother has always wanted a picture with her 4 granddaughters so this was the prime opportunity.  Being the kinda mom who grabs every picture I can get I certainly didn't waste any time snapping up a bunch of these.


It has been very dark around and the photo was snapped a bit ago.  Even these would not be colors I would have chosen to put together - when the LO was finished the colors seemed to work, at least for July! 
Have a wonderful crafty day!
Cheers,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment