09/09/2013

Halloween Checkerboard, AHSC # 20

This card was inspired by sketch #20 at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).  I sure hope you come join in on the challenge fun!  We love to see new faces, new inspiration and new friends!

This card I was so inspired by I made a coloured version and a black and white version.  I used CTMH stamps but I could not find the stamps anywhere, so I guess the ghost of Halloween has floated in and mysteriously taken my stamps.......damn ghost!





I stamped the images then fussy cut or hand cut them out.  I used SU dimensionals, layering them onto patterned paper ( or black cardstock and then patterned paper).  The sentiment was stamped with memento black ink then I used the direct to paper inking on the sides.   I tied some purple and white twine from The Twinery around the sentiment block.......and voila (presto bamo) the card was finished! Happy haunting everyone. 
Cheers, 
T

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic, so much fun. I really love the one using the colours. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute card!! love the colour one :)

    ReplyDelete