23/09/2013

Beccy's Place Magnificent Magnolia

Beccy has completed another beautiful set!  Oh my the talent this lady has-woweeeeee!  Check her out at Beccy's place

Another calendar page front and back was how I chose to display this feminine flower.  



Backside of the calendar:


Without tooting my own horn, I really love the fact that after the year is over flip over all that prettiness and glue on a few pictures and voila!  Another year of things you love!  Gotta love something so versatile - I might just have to make another one of these cute calendars.  

I sure hope you take a minute and go over to Beccy's Place because she has a load of talent just waiting for creative hands to enjoy!  

Cheers, 
T

Oh yeAh, come visit me again I think I will try a hot chocolate packet tutorial!  I'm always game for something new:)


No comments:

Post a Comment