28/10/2013

Whimsie doodle Happy Holidays AHSC # 27

I have been one busy girlie lately!  I love being busy but my body...not so much!  This weeks AHSC had to be rotated for my card but just the same it was a ton of fun and excitement!  We only have something like 59 more sleeps until Christmas!  If I am truthful, there is nothing better than seeing my little girls face when we wake up and the wonder and amazement the day brings!


For this card I used a Whimsie Doodle digi image!  I absolutely love the images from there.  


 used my copics to color the digital image.  Then I used stickles in ice blue and icicle to bling her up.  I used a large rhinestone from some recollections ones I had. I used liquid appliqué to create a faux snow pile.  
I have noticed sequins on many projects lately so I used a few for snowflakes.  I think it turned out pretty cute!  The sentiment I printed on the cardstock and used Close To My Heart silver ribbon!  I used black recollections cardstock to mat the image and patterned paper.  The white paper was embossed with an embossing folder then I used silver ink to "pop" the image.  I side some paper from a 6 inch Bo Bunny stack.  
As a colleague use to say just do the quick and dirty!  Folks that is mine...lol
Have a scrap happy day! 
Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment