11/11/2013

Elves four main food groups........AHSC #28

I loved doing this weeks sketch because I got to combine my love of Whimsie Doodle stamps with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!  This weeks sketch is created by Michelle Stewart and darla Haverstock does the techie stuff!  Rock on girls, love the inspiration!  Go check it out at:

http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca/2013/11/sketch-29-ahsc.html

You know you wanna!  Give yourself the boost in the butt you need to get the card factory churning!  

My little elf came from Whimsie Doodles.  They have the best digital stamps around!  They are cute and the 
sentiments are very cleaver!  I searched the web for the sentiment and had to,paraphrase a bit but the essence 
Is still captured!  Really?  Who doesn't LOVE candy, especially at Christmas?  You can find Whimsie Doodles at:
http://www.whimsiedoodles.com/

I used crate paper: snowy day collection.  I have had it for a very long time so I figured I should probably dust it 
off...teehee.  I also dug out some holiday red CTMH ribbon.  Having a stash Is great but I sure would like to 
whittle it down some!  The silver bling came from American Crafts.  The copics I used are as follows:


I sure hope you get to enter the AHSC and get a tiny bit of shopping at Whimsie Doodles to boot! 
 Have a scrap happy day and thanks for dropping by!
Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment