05/01/2014

AHSC #37 Hello Penguin



Ho hum....over the holidays I was glad to have a bit of a vacation to spend with family and friends..and make a few more too:). I ha be to,admit I am really glad to be getting back to,a routine.  This weeks Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge # 37 was difficult for me because of the mid- split; however, I challenge you to give it a try!  

I LOVE All That Scraps stamps!  They are totally the cutest stamps!  This week I used a penguin and coloured it with Copics.  I had ordered a bunch of stuff (dies, paper and embellishments) from them ( my husband believes it was my Christmas present, I'll agree with that:). I used their icicles steel die and cut it out then coloured it a very light grey to add a bit of depth and help match the paper choice.   I used some Sudio Callico paper and heart toothpicks, they are soooo cute!  I added some pearls and the sentiment "HELLO" to finish this card.  


Hope you have a Scrap Happy day!  
I am enrolled in a Art journaling class and I sure hope to be able to get to work on it soon....I am ever the procrastinator!  
Cheers
T

No comments:

Post a Comment