05/02/2014

Polar Bear Love

Oh my gush...what a cutie image this was to work with!  I just love Imagine That images.  She does fantastic work and it is all very cute!  This months' release is a big one because of all the images that are now available.

I have to admit that I purchased some Metal Dies from All that Scraps and that is what I used to get the Polaroid effect on the images.  The first two flowers are prima and the rhinestone is Making Memories. I loved that Kris colors her images and because of that is allows the new or experienced with Digis a quick print and blam, sazam and the card is complete ready for a trip to the post office.  I hope everyone has a super happy crafty kinda day. 

I started two scrapbooks for friends at least 4 years ago and I really want to get them finished this Year.  Perhaps if I post my work I would do them a bit faster.  It all makes no sense why it takes me so long.....if only there were more hours in the day.  Have a good day folks and stay tuned for next weeks posts.....I think there are more just waiting to be shown:) 
Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment