26/03/2014

AHSC #48 and IMAGINE THAT EASTER BUNNY

Late, late, late that is what I seem to be these days.  I use to blame it on my DD however, she has nothing to do with this being late....OH if there were only more hours in the day....no, that wouldn't work because I would find something else to do in those hours and blam.....I still would be late..lol

This weeks challenge card was fun to do; however, it posed a little difficult for me to get balanced.  Some cards are meant to be unbalanced but when I make them I NEVER like them.



My card image came from Imagine That where you will find cute images not only from Kris but also her daughter creates as well.  That is talent!!!  I hope you go on over and look at the images she creates.  Each month there are a ton of new and wonderful images and sentiments you can choose from.  Now for my card.
I have been using up some of my older paper because I have a ton of the stuff and frankly I don't need any more.....gasp.....I only admit it here because my husband never comes and looks at my blog.  He thinks he lives with my crafty goodness he certainly doesn't wanna read about it....lol. 

This paper is from Cactus Pink, they are a company that only seemed to be around for a bit but I loved their stuff.  Although you can't really see a whole lot of the image here.  I used a spellbinders egg shape die for the eggs and stickles to blink up some of them.  I used a micron pen to draw the string and added a layer of flowers to the bunnies hat with dimensionals and glossy accents.  I think this lady bunny is just so sweet.  Come on over to Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge and give yourself an evening of fun creating from the sketches provided.  You know you wanna......:)  Happy Scrappin Folks. cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment