04/04/2014

Mom, Your the World's Best Superhero!

I was so happy to be a winner at Glitter and Sparkle last week I knew exactly what I would do for this weeks announcement of a Mother's Day card.  Let's face it men and boys (aren't they all the same...lol) have difficulty with finding the right card ...... So I made it easy!  This challenge card's sentiment I created because of this sweet image from Jellypark images!  I used Cosmo cricut Circa 1934!  I totally love this paper and it works so well for both masculine and feminine cards!

Inside the card I created a sentiment that says: 
            Why you may ask? 
                    Because you made me the world's second best superhero!

I just decided I would add this card to another place as well.  I also entered it at Cute Card Thursday

I hope you had a chance to play with your crafty supplies today!  Happy scrappiny'all!  
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment